Non-Refundable Non-Cancellable 6 month Media Portfolio Agreement
This Non-Refundable Done-For-You service titled Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program (âMedia Training and Video Productionâ) Agreement is made between White Media Agency (WMA) and the undersigned client, (âYou.â) WMA and You hereby agree to the following:
- You are entering into the 6-month Media Training and Production agreement whereby WMA will work with you to plan and produce your videos and place them online as a done-for-you service. The portfolio program will focus on creating three pieces of media for your portfolio: two (2) videos: (1) one interview and (1) one speaking video and (1) one audio interview. Client may renew consulting component at end of the agreement for $2,500 per month. Every three additional paid months creates (1) in studio video production credit.
- WMA will work with you to create and execute the content strategy for your productions. The basic strategy outline is training you to perform on stage, on camera and during a radio interview. To capture these opportunities on videotape and provide the clips to you in an online media website and through an online video platform.
- WMA will schedule (2) two 90-minute group calls a month for professional development and offer (1) private call with Kristen White to review your content and answer any questions. You will also have the opportunity to schedule and receive 30-minute calls with additional experts listed on the portfolio online portal. These calls are a BONUS to the program and have no monetary value. These Bonus calls are not recorded. You are responsible for scheduling all of your 1 on 1 calls, which may not be rescheduled, and payments are due regardless of whether or not you schedule all calls, show up to all calls, or fully and faithfully participate. The group calls are recorded and available for replay on the portfolio online portal for the program and private coaching calls via Dropbox. Any calls experiencing unexpected production issues will not be re-recorded.
- WMA will offer video production time in the studio to complete your interviews and speaking demo. These dates and times are listed on the portfolio online portal. You will have one hour (1) in front of the camera in the studio to complete your performance. This studio time will include three cameras, professional make-up, a production director and editing of your videos. You agree that you will appear in the studio during the scheduled times offered. Failure to appear will result in the forfeit of your production time. You agree that you have reviewed and agree with the day of production protocol posted on the portfolio online portal. Your video clips will be available for review on WMA platforms and you will receive one (1) round of editing changes. The videos will be available for your personal promotion from the WMA platform, until the program is completed. At which time the videos will be transferred to your video platform. WMA will maintain the archives of the videos created by you on its online video platform for (1) year from the date of your completion in the program.
- The cost of the Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program service is $15,000 USD and may be paid in 6 monthly installments of $2,500 USD/month or a full payment of $15,000 USD with a BONUS (6) Six hour coaching session with Kristen White (Valued at $7,500.) A down payment of $2,500 is due up front upon contract signing. If you are paying in monthly installments you hereby agree to remit the monthly payments via pre-authorized automatic electronic debit to your banking account or credit card, which will be charged beginning of every month. Payments are not refundable for any reason.
- You acknowledge and understand that the methods, processes and strategies taught in your Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program constitute our proprietary system which is confidential, and for which we claim copyright protection. You further acknowledge that our proprietary system and the program(s) are and shall remain the property of WMA, and that you shall not infringe upon any part of the proprietary system nor claim any part as your property, nor attempt to replicate or copy any part for your own competitive benefit. You further agree that your violation of this provision will cause substantial harm to WMA, and for which we may seek all legal redress, which may include an injunction or payment of substantial damages.
- Performance is not guaranteed. You understand and agree that we can not guarantee any particular level of outside media exposure or sales performance and since the Authentic Voice Media Portfolio program is done for you âtime for moneyâ service the payment terms are Non-cancelable and Non-refundable. You agree you will not terminate this agreement without expressed written consent by WMA.
As with any small business, each ownerâs success depends on many factors, including your personal motivation, time commitment, how effectively you implement the strategies taught, and your efficiency in following up on each phase. The cost of this Program is an âinvestmentâ in yourself as a business owner, and, as with any investment, there is both great potential for a great return on your investment, and a risk there is no return on this investment.
- Should you fail to remit any of the required payments on time, and have not corrected the situation in a prompt manner, WMA may terminate further services, and you will be responsible for the remaining balance of the Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program services. We may also terminate services if, in our sole opinion, you are conducting yourself or your business in a manner which is disparaging or disruptive to WMA or infringes upon WMA or violates the confidentiality covenant stated above. In no event will any refunds will be issued.
- *As part of my participation in this program, (AND OTHER THAN FOR PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS), I agree that Kristen White and WMA may video record, audio record, photograph or otherwise capture my likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made, and hereby assign to Kristen White and WMA Business all rights and title to have and to use, royalty free, any portion of my participation, for advertising and marketing purposes, documentary purposes, informational purposes, training purposes, or any other related purposes for WMA Business
By entering into this Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program Agreement, You agree to have read and understand the foregoing provisions and agree to be bound hereby.
Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Agreement
____________________________________________________________________________â¨Print Name: ____________________________________________________________________________ Signature: ____________________________________________________________________________ Email: _____________________________________________________________________________
Kristen White, President
You understand and agree that we cannot guarantee any particular level of sales performance or media appearances and since the Authentic Voice Media Portfolio Program is a 6 âmonth done-for-you âtime for moneyâ service the payment terms are Non-cancelable and Non-refundable. You agree you will not terminate the agreement without expressed written consent by WMA.
Name On Credit Card:
Billing Address: ______________________________________________________________________________
Billing City: ______________________________
Billing State: _________
Type of Card: ______ Mastercard _______ Visa _______ American Express _______ Discoverâ¨Credit Card Number:__________________________________________________________________
Credit Card AVS Code (on back of card 3 or 4 digit number) _________
Credit Card Expiration Date___________________
Down payment of $2,500 Due Up Front Paid On: _______________________
Monthly Payments: $2,500 # (5) Five Additional Monthly Payments of $2,5000.00 on the first of every month via ACH.
I authorize Creative Catapult LLC, DBA White Media Agency Business to charge the agreed amount listed above to my credit card provided herein. I agree that I will pay for this purchase in accordance with the issuing bank cardholder agreement.